Butt play is a hot topic these days, and there are plenty of good reasons for it. For one, anal stimulation feels good as hell. For two, it’s one of the kinkiest ways to get your rocks off and it has nothing to do with your sexuality. Both gay and straight men love to use prostate massagers because the orgasm is like nothing else. The problem is that not all p-spot stimulation toys are made the same.
In fact, there are some brands that regularly make higher quality toys, and Nexus is one of them. With an extensive inventory designed to suit the average male body, the popular brand even has a range of products that are specially made to please the butt play experts, newbies, and everyone in between. It’s no surprise then that the Revo Slim is gaining so much attention.
A good prostate massager is created using skin-safe materials and features an ergonomic shape. Better prostate massagers vibrate in various speeds and patterns. The best prostate massagers, however, do more than that – they rotate in the anal canal to touch and tantalize the prostate gland regardless of where it rests in the body. That’s precisely why the Nexus Revo Slim remote controlled rotating silicone prostate massager is such a big deal (and such a mouthful to say).
What Is the Nexus Revo Slim?
In case you haven’t figured it out yet, the Nexus Revo Slim is a high-powered prostate massager than vibrates and rotates to deliver mind-blowing sensations to your anal canal. It stimulates the perineum as well, just in case you were wondering. Using an array of sexy features, it stands apart from the competition for numerous reasons – one being the fact that it’s powerful enough for ass play pros but gentle enough for beginners.
Furthermore, the Revo is made to provide p-spot and perineum stimulation without losing power. So, there’s no compromising your pleasure, even if the uniquely robust battery power starts to wane after a while. Using technology that’s respected all over the globe, this macho machine is carefully crafted to fit the contours of the male form while being driven by powerful motors and an external remote control. Hands-free hanky-panky, here we come.
The Main Features
One of the other reasons why the Nexus Revo Slim has gained so much notoriety in the sex toy industry is because of its mound of O-face producing features. Honestly, it seems as though the manufacturer tried out a bunch of prostate massagers, made notes on what needed to be improved, and then designed a toy based on that information. Although it’s not perfect by any means, the Revo Slim by Nexus still has numerous positive attributes, including the following:
- 6 different modes of vibration stimulation
- A gently rotating shaft
- 2 rotating shaft speeds and directions
- 34 combinations of pleasure to choose from
- A smooth, body-safe 100% silicone casing
- A completely waterproof design that’s submersible in the shower, bath, or hot hub
- A wireless remote control that works at a 50-foot (or approximately 15-meter) distance without losing connection
- NOTE: The remote control requires batteries.
- An intense perineum stimulation undulation on the bottom of the toy
- An ergonomically curved probe
- A tapered and angled head for easy insertion and removal
- 3.5 insertable inches
- A 3.75-inch circumference
- A 4-inch base
- A ridged base designed to massage your external erogenous zones
- A rechargeable motor
- A standard USB charging port
- A magnetic charging pad on the cable to make powering up a cinch
- No latex or phthalates
What Comes in the Box?
It’s amazing that you get all those features in one toy, but that’s more amazing is what comes in the box. Although you won’t get any water-based anal lube samples, toy cleaner, or freebies, but you’ll certainly get everything you need to have a rip-roaring good time either by yourself or with a willing partner. The box, which is rather simple and commercial looking, contains the following items:
- The Nexus Revo Slim Remote Controlled Rotating Silicone Prostate Massager (of course)
- A USB charging cord with a magnetic connector for the base of the toy
- A user-friendly 3-button remote control (batteries not included, unfortunately)
- A set of easy-to-read instructions
- A silky drawstring storage bag
Keep in mind that the storage bag is only big enough to house the toy itself and won’t fit the remote device inside. So, you’ll have to find somewhere else for that thing. My suggestion is to keep it stowed away in your bedside table or simply lie to people and tell them it’s for your new high-tech stereo.
In addition to all that, you’ll notice that the box itself has toy-shaped cutouts in it to serve as a secure way to store your items. So, in the event that you lose your bag or have no room in your nightstand, you can always stick the Revo Slim back in the box it came in and everything will stay in place nicely (given that you don’t kick it around the room or anything). The manufacturer suggests storing your toy in a clean, dry, area that stays cool and out of direct sunlight to protect the product’s integrity. I’m relatively certain that all toys are the same way.
How It Feels
Because the Nexus Revo Slim features both vibrating motors and a rotating shaft, the way it feels is difficult to describe. Imagine having that much-desired full sensation from a good prostate toy. Now add in powerful vibrations and kick it up a notch with a gently rotating tip that fishes out your p-spot while also massaging the sensitive nerve endings in your anal canal. Put simply, the Revo (which is probably short for “revolving”) moves around inside until it hits your prostate gland, then it gently pushes up against it in a particular pattern that sends waves of pleasure throughout your entire body. I don’t know about you, but that sounds pretty damn good to me.
The Cheers and Jeers
Like I said, the Nexus Revo Slim is nowhere near perfect. However, that doesn’t mean the toy deserves less than the respect it has earned in the sex toy industry so far. Here is the good, the bad, and the ugly of this unique piece of modern machinery:
- Control Issues – Perhaps the best part about this toy is that it can be controlled manually or with the remote control that’s included, making it a feasible product for solo sessions or partnered play. Oh yeah, and the remote has a really nice range too, so you can surprise your lover from another room.
- Ring Around the Rosey – The rotating shaft is a really nice touch if I must say so myself, and the fact that it goes at two speeds and two different directions isn’t a bad thing either.
- Killer Combinations – Having up to 34 different operational combinations makes the Nexus Revo Slim a serious contender in the anal sex/prostate massager category for sure.
- Hottie with a Body – This toy is both attractive to look at and friendly to your body, with hypoallergenic silicone that glides in and out of your ass smoothly.
- Size Matters – This toy is small enough for anal stimulation newbies, but because it rotates inside the canal, prostate pros can use it as well.
- Water Works – It certainly helps that the Revo Slim is 100% waterproof because, let’s face it, some of the best sex in the world takes place in the bath or shower.
- The Peek of Pleasure – To top it all off, this thing has a perineum stimulator and a ridged base to capture every single nerve ending in your no-no zone.
- Remote Retardation – If you don’t use the right batteries in the remote, you won’t benefit from the uncompromised power of this toy. Fuck saving money on simple shit. Go for the gold, fellas.
- Bi-Directional Disappointment – Although the shaft rotates at 2 different speeds and in 2 separate directions, it may not have the flexibility some men desire.
- Price Point Propaganda – Yes, a good toy is bound to be somewhat expensive, but the price tag on the Nexus Revo Slim had me shook.
The Final Verdict
Overall, you can’t beat the pleasure derived by the Nexus Revo Slim Prostate Massager, even (and especially) if you buy something cheaper. Don’t let the cost get you down. This thing is likely to pay for itself eventually.