I don’t like to brag (yes, I do), but I’ve sampled nearly every prostate massager on today’s market. My asshole is so experienced that it’s become rather picky about what I use for pleasure. With that said, I can no longer play with low quality sex toys and am now forced to sift through the world’s stash of p-spot and perineum stimulators to discover the cream of the crop. Honestly, it doesn’t bother me. What I get in exchange for pleasing my discerning anus is usually an orgasm that makes the angels sing.
Enter: The Nexus Revo 2, made by a brand that’s quite popular in the self-love tool industry – the ones responsible for creating the smaller Revo Slim. Their inventory is filled with high-quality toys that are made from top notch materials, with features that my bum could only imagine in its wildest dreams. More than just a butt plug, the Revo (which I assume is short for “revolving”) puts some of this other shit out here to shame. And while it may not be the perfect machine, it certainly leaves little to be desired.
My best guess is that the Nexus designers are self-proclaimed butt play connoisseurs like I am. Their star toy is magnificent work of art that’s obviously made to please the pros. Although newbies are welcome to take a shot at it, it’s definitely not for the faint of heart. Large and in charge, this bad boy tickles the undercarriage into submission while simultaneously hunting down the prostate like it owes it money. I don’t know about you, but that’s my kind of sex toy.
What Is the Nexus Revo 2?
The Nexus Revo 2 is a rechargeable prostate massager made from medical-grade silicone, with a sleek and sexy body (just like me) that’s finished with a high-shine metallic base. It’s main bragging rights come from the fact that it not only vibrates but also rotates while inside your ass. So, if you’re one of those guys who needs a little more bang for your butt play buck, then the rousing Revo might be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
No, it’s not the only prostate massager on the market that vibrates and rotates at the same time, so do get your boxers in a bunch just yet. The difference is that the Revo 2 is among the most durable and powerful toys in its category. I dare you to turn it on and lay it on the table. You’ll see how it can pull its own weight (and then some), lifting off the surface with ease as its tip rotates with a strength that’s virtually unheard of in rechargeable sex toys.
FUN FACT: The Nexus Revo 2 rechargeable rotating silicone prostate massager is quite often featured in high-brow porn.
The Main Features Of The Nexus Revo 2
The reason for this toy’s success in the sex toy industry is quite clear once you stop and look. Its features are somewhat basic for a prostate massager, but each one seems to have been perfected by the manufacturer. Raising the bar for butt play buffs, the Nexus Revo 2 has the following fucktastic features:
- A combined prostate and perineum stimulation interface
- An independently rotating head that hits the p-spot like a pro
- Two distinct rotating speeds
- A rotating external arm designed to tickle your fancy (“fancy” is another word for perineum)
- Raised nodule texturing on the base to further stimulate your sweet spots
- Three intense vibration settings
- A simple push-button control interface on the base of the toy which quickly cycles through the various rotation and vibrating settings
- A fully rechargeable battery that offers 4 or more hours of playtime with every charge
- A super smooth and silky body-safe silicone shaft and base
- A standard USB cable charging port
- A unique magnetic charging pad that easily snaps into place with a click and seldom slips
- A flared base with a 5-inch diameter (which makes it comfortable and all-encompassing)
- Six inches in total length – from base to tip
- Four inches in insertable length
- Four inches in circumference
- No latex
- No phthalates
- A firm construction that only flexes when you apply pleasure or turn on the rotating head
- A splash-proof design (NOTE: I didn’t say “waterproof” or “submersible.”)
Apparently, the makers of the Revo 2 knew what they were doing when they designed this champion. However, if you’re looking for something a bit smaller and 100% water-friendly, I suggest going with their other model, the Revo Slim. It’s more suitable for newbies but still hefty enough to handle the requirements of the experts. Furthermore, the Revo 2 has a few seams in its base, unlike the seamless Slim version. Either way, you’re bound to achieve a righteous O-face if you use plenty of water-based anal lube.
What Comes in the Box
Inside the box, which, by the way, is rather sturdy and can double as a storage compartment, you’ll find the following items:
- The Nexu Revo 2 Rechargeable Rotating Silicone Prostate Massager (of course)
- A standard USB charging cable with magnetic connector
- An instruction manual
- A silky, leatherette drawstring carrying pouch
Although I suggested using lots of lube before you let this toy through the back door, there won’t be any in the box. There won’t be an anal douche, toy cleaner, or any kind of freebie for that matter. Although that my bother some folks because of the price of this toy, the contents of the box give you everything needed to launch the pleasure rocket immediately.
How Does It Feel?
To describe the way the Nexus Revo 2 feels, I would need a PhD in creative writing. Luckily, I can probably get away with simply saying that it delivers deep and precise prostate stimulation while tickle the undercarriage in such a way that it provides all-encompassing, full-body pleasure. And because it’s made from silky silicone, it works well with a good lube to glide right in without any ripping or tearing. In fact, the smoothness of the silicone makes it comfortable to wear even if you’re running low on lubrication. It doesn’t get hot, even though the motor is extremely powerful, nor does it wane in strength as the battery dies. With a full charge, you get about 240 minutes of uncompromised pleasure that doesn’t decrease until it shuts off completely.
NOTE: There is no power/battery life indicator, unfortunately. So, you’ll just have to pay close attention to how long it’s been on or, better yet, set an alarm so there are no unpleasant surprises.
The Cheers and Jeers
Like I warned you earlier, nothing on today’s market is perfect and the Revo 2 is no exception. It has a few flaws in its overall design and functionality, but for the most part it’s well-made and delivers upon its many promises. For a machine that isn’t getting a A+ anytime soon, it has more redeeming qualities than disappointing ones, such as:
- Roll with It – That independently rotating head finds the p-spot every single time without fail, regardless of where yours is located.
- Take a Seat – The texturized perineum pad at the base of the toy not only tickles the undercarriage but it also vibrates at various speeds which, for all intents and purposes, is a terrific addition to an otherwise already stellar toy design.
- Batteries Not Included – Luckily, you don’t need batteries for this toy because it’s fully rechargeable. It doesn’t even have an external remote, so batteries don’t have to be included EVER.
- Smooth It Out – The medical-grade silicone shaft is a nice touch, literally.
- Size Matters – With a lengthy shaft, tapered base, and plenty of girth, the Revo 2 is perfectly sized for both prostate pros and nasty novices.
- Firm Handshake – The shaft doesn’t bend willy-nilly, so it provides enough pressure on your p-spot to actually do its job.
- Patience Is a Virtue – Although you get over 240 minutes of play time, it can take about the same amount of time to fully charge this thing. Tick tock, motherfuckers.
- Water Is the Enemy – Unfortunately, you can’t take this thing anywhere near the water or you’ll ruin the toy and possible electrocute yourself.
- Guessing Game – Since there’s no indicator light regarding the battery life, you’ll be forced to guess how much longer you can play or suffer through an abrupt pause.
WHERE TO BUY NEXUS REVO 2 ONLINE:
CLICK THE BUTTON TO REVEAL A SPECIAL 15% NEXUS REVO 2 DISCOUNT CODE:
The Final Verdict
There are few prostate and perineum massagers on today’s market that are as supremely designed as the Nexus Revo 2. High tech and luxurious, there’s no doubt in my mind that you’ll have a pleasurable experience as soon as you turn it on (or as soon as it turns you on, rather).
Despite the fact that John James is quite the character, there is one thing he has in common with everyone else: he likes a high quality sex toy just as much as the next guy.
Noticing that there were no legitimate websites out there reviewing all the amazing synthetic vaginas on the market, John James set out to do something about it.
After all, it is painfully obvious that today’s men really need to know more about their options.