Delay sprays are all the rage these days, especially in a world full of men who can’t hold back their jizz very long. In fact, studies show that the average dude has about 5 ½ minutes in him during any given sex session. With that in mind, it’s no wonder why so many guys are reaching for a good numbing agent for their overzealous Johnson. Among the world’s massive stash of calm-down creams, sprays, and pills is this rather remarkable stuff called Shunga Dragon – a “virility cream” that’s getting mixed reviews.
What Is Shunga Dragon Delay Cream?
As mentioned, Shunga Dragon is a cream designed to help men perform with more virility in the sack. While information on the product is somewhat limited and diverse, it appears this Asian-inspired product is effective on penises of all makes and models. Derived from natural extracts and herbs, the Dragon is designed to help less-than-virile guys unleash the beast on their reluctantly patient lovers.
Not only does Shunga Dragon assist with male virility but it also serves as a delay agent, allowing men to increase their perverted power while harnessing their sexual energy with more control. Apparently, the formula was developed by experts who knew a thing or two about premature ejaculation. I only say that because it works, and it works like nothing else I’ve ever tried before.
What I mean by that is this: it creates a varied warming and cooling sensation on the genitals that’s both pleasurable and potent. Contained within a 2 oz. bottle, Shunga Dragon is like the spinach that Popeye swallowed right before he had a fight with Bluto. The exception is that this product is not consumed but rather smeared on your dick right before sex.
How Does Shunga Dragon Work?
Obviously, delay sprays and creams are supposed to be applied directly to the penis and this stuff is no different. Although the manufacturer clearly admits that results may vary, the specially formulated liquid inside each bottle is impressively fast-acting and effective. The herbs and extracts used to make it are known in the industry as legit ingredients, so it’s no wonder why this somewhat unknown Dragon is such an intimidating competitor to the ultra-popular big wigs.
Shunga works so well by quickly numbing the nerve endings in the genitalia, and the best part is that it’s effective on both men and women. If that weren’t enough to catch your attention, it can also be applied to the anus for ample assistance during otherwise painful anal sex. In other words, this product doubles as a virility booster and a longevity assistant without being so overpowering that you can’t feel a thing.
What Does It Feel Like?
Many people have given their two cents on the product, claiming that it makes them feel like a sexual superhero. Research has proven the fact the Shunga Dragon’s active ingredients are potent, but there’s always a catch. While this stuff does help men and women last longer in bed, it can’t be used with a condom nor is it appropriate for oral sex.
Furthermore, the Dragon (which is aptly named because of the intense warming sensation it produces) keeps the penis at bay while increasing the pleasurable sensations of the vagina. Truly a team player, Shunga, which is a word used commonly as a euphemism for sex in Japanese culture, makes its users feel young and virile again without the embarrassment of taking potentially dangerous drugs.
The Cheers and Jeers
If you’re expecting a modern-day product to be perfect, think again. The quality of everything in this highly subjective industry is dependent on opinion. With that said, let’s look at the pros and cons of using Shunga Dragon Virility Cream during standard and/or freaky sex:
- The Naughty Naturalist – This product is made using natural plant extracts and industry-respected herbs instead of medical-grade numbing agents that can stink to high Heaven.
- The Fast and the Furious – Shunga works quickly to numb the nerve endings in your most sensitive erogenous zones, usually taking about 5-10 minutes for the full effects to be felt.
- The Easy Button – The Dragon is caged within a cylindrical bottle with a small opening on the top, making it easy to apply it directly to the genitalia or squeeze into your hand for more specific placement.
- Plays Well with Others – Because this product doubles as a delaying cream and a warming agent, it’s fun to use for everyone involved.
- Icy Hot – The sensation produced by Shunga Dragon Virility Cream is like a minty heat that fluctuates back and forth depending on how and where you apply it.
- Long and Strong – This stuff is a champ, even with all those slippery body fluids being splashed around. On average, it tends to last between 20-30 minutes with each application.
- Say It, Don’t Spray It – Although the easy-squeeze bottle is well-designed, a directed spray nozzle would have been a better design choice for obvious reasons.
- C.R.E.A.M. – If cash rules everything around you, then it won’t be such a big deal that Shunga Dragon is rather expensive for a small, 2-ounce bottle of delay cream.
- Bareback Mountain – Because of the relatively abrasive ingredients in this product’s formula you won’t be able to use it with a condom, especially not a latex one.
- Keep Your Mouth Shut – Furthermore, you can’t have oral sex when the Dragon is in the room or else your gullet with be set ablaze.
- Russian Roulette – Even the maker warns that results may vary, so be prepared for a surprise until you get used to the way this stuff works on your body.
The Final Verdict
Shunga Dragon Virility Cream may be marketed towards men, but women can get just as much (if not more) pleasure out of it when its used as intended. Because of the product’s unique warming/cooling sensation, it’s well worth the cost (especially if you can get it at a discount). Considering that only a pea-sized amount is needed to produce the desired effect, the 2-ounce bottle is bound to last a lot longer than expected. . . just like you.
Despite the fact that John James is quite the character, there is one thing he has in common with everyone else: he likes a high quality sex toy just as much as the next guy.
Noticing that there were no legitimate websites out there reviewing all the amazing synthetic vaginas on the market, John James set out to do something about it.
After all, it is painfully obvious that today’s men really need to know more about their options.