Out of all the delay sprays available on the modern market, Adam & Eve Marathon Delay Spray has the most telling nomenclature. Obviously geared towards men and women who want to enhance their sex lives by increasing their time in the bedroom, this product achieves that goal by using a significantly unique combination of ingredients that, albeit difficult to pronounce, are highly effective (and kind of tasty to the average taste bud, although you probably shouldn’t use it for oral sex).
While this stuff’s popularity is based mostly on the opinion of the individual who uses it, the product is just as its name suggests: a powerful delay spray which suffices for a healthy sexual marathon between Adam and Eve (or Adam and Steve if you get down like that). Let’s find out what all the fuss is about, shall we?
What Is Adam & Eve Marathon Delay Spray?
Put simply, this product helps men hold back orgasm until the other person gets theirs, as long as that other person doesn’t take more than 20-30 minutes. It’s defined as a “marital aid” and that couldn’t be more accurate. When the average guy lasts only about 5 minutes in bed before blowing his load, couples appreciate a product that extends playtime by 4 or 5-fold.
Derived from a variety of body-safe chemicals, Adam and Eve Marathon spray is a 2-ounce bottle of oily liquid that desensitizes the male genitalia without too much transfer to the partner. Its high-strength formula is designed to numb the skin on the penis just enough for it to guard your erection, although it’s relatively short-lived effects may have you applying more several times before the party is over.
How Does It Work?
The numbing sensations begin after applying just two or three drops to your junk. While the directions say that it should be wiped or sprayed directly onto the head and/or shaft of the penis at least 5 minutes before insertion, results vary slightly based on the man’s dick sensitivity and the application point. Either way, the spray nozzle helps you control where the product goes, so messiness and excessive use are usually not a problem.
It comes in a relatively easy to use spray bottle but maneuvering that tiny container can be difficult when your hands are wet from the oily substance inside which, according to the label, is comprised of the following ingredients:
- Benzocaine (the active ingredient that does all the numbing)
- Propylene glycol
- Methyl paraben
- Propyl parabene
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (I know, that one’s a mouthful)
- And Purified water
Because it contains no silicone and all the ingredients used are non-abrasive, Adam and Eve Marathon Delay Spray is latex compatible and can be used with a condom.
How Does It Feel?
While many of the delay sprays and creams on today’s market provide an intense numbing sensation or create a hot/cool feeling, Adam & Eve Marathon spray takes the simplistic approach. It doesn’t do much more than slightly numb the skin. However, that’s a positive thing for couples who want to feel what’s going on downstairs after a while.
The Cheers and Jeers
Below is the good, the bad, and the ugly of this product:
- Eazy E – The spray nozzle makes it easy to put this stuff exactly where you want it.
- We’ve Made Contact – The potent formula begins working on contact and takes only about 5 minutes to reach its full potential.
- Get Off – The substance, albeit thick and oily, washes off easily and gives you back your full feelings within about 10-15 minutes.
- A Little Goes a Long Way – It only takes 2-3 drops of the spray to make a difference, so 2 ounces is more than enough for several sessions.
- Cheap and Easy – As one of the most affordable delay sprays available, it’s a good product to have stashed in your bedside table just in case things get too hot and heavy.
- Tried and True – Since it uses benzocaine – a trusted numbing agent – as its primary active ingredient, most people have zero allergic reactions.
- Not for Everyone – Results are bound to vary no matter what delay spray you use.
- Don’t Get Mouthy – Although the spray smells and tastes pleasant, it’s not recommended for oral sex.
- You Ooze, You Lose – While it comes in a spray bottle, the substance inside tends to ooze out instead of creating a spritz.
The Final Verdict
Overall, Adam & Eve Marathon Delay Spray is a good product to have on board, especially if you want to prolong your love making without suffering through hours of numbness.
Despite the fact that John James is quite the character, there is one thing he has in common with everyone else: he likes a high quality sex toy just as much as the next guy.
Noticing that there were no legitimate websites out there reviewing all the amazing synthetic vaginas on the market, John James set out to do something about it.
After all, it is painfully obvious that today’s men really need to know more about their options.