High-tech sex dolls are all over the place these days, but those bastards are way too expensive and sometimes hard to find. And while you can use a standard handheld masturbator in a pinch, those sons of bitches don’t always give you the realism required for a good time.
It’s a rough world out there, guys, so you may have to consider using a torso instead.
If you’re gonna go that route, then you may want to do some homework before laying your money on the table for some cheap piece of shit. Junk is all over the place, can we all just admit that, and it’s even in the inventories of the best-known brands on the planet. Pipedream just so happens to be one of those brands with a less than perfect repertoire, but their Extreme Fuck Me Silly 2 may be an exception.
What’s the Pipedream Extreme Fuck Me Silly 2 Mega Masturbator?
Basically, the Pipedream Extreme Fuck Me Silly 2 is a headless, armless, legless sex doll with dual canals – a pussy and an ass. However, it’s not your typical doll because it’s designed to give you a full-body experience despite its missing body parts. More like a highly detailed and textured torso, the Fuck Me Silly 2 is a remake of the original and it has a ton of new and improved features that I think most men will appreciate greatly.
For example, this thing makes it easy to have realistic sex while enjoying all the visuals that make it so much fun. Perfect for voyeurs with a fantasy to fulfill, the Fuck Me Silly 2 brings all the necessary components together for a decent orgasm that doesn’t depend on partners or battery power. One of the good things about sex dolls like this is that you can use them to your heart’s delight without worrying about your time running out. And while it may not offer a mouth orifice for a satisfying BJ, it does have everything else you need to bust a nut like it’s your job.
Put simply, this toy is made to help its users achieve something that’s impossible with a manual cock cranker or a battery-operated blowjob machine. Its design is revolutionary, but only because it avoids the typical trappings of fakeness – no coarse pubic hairs, no static facial expressions, and no two-bit attempt at making it gyrate on your dick. It’s a straightforward sex doll with one thing to give and that’s a rock-solid orgasm no matter how you use it.
The Main Features
As far as those “new and improved” features go, the Pipedream Extreme Fuck Me Silly 2 has plenty of them. Certainly a step up from the seemingly half-done design of the original, this new design gives men lots to look forward to. For starters, it features a pair of perky and juicy 36DD titties on the top of the torso that are sized and positioned perfectly for free-handed fondling. Scaling down from those fun bags is a nice, tight little waist that I personally found ideal for gripping. Overall, the ergonomics on this synthetic slut are rather stellar.
Furthermore, the FMS2 is covered by the Pipedream brand’s patented Fanta Flesh material which closely resembles real skin. In my opinion, the best parts are the holes – a pretty pussy and an ample anus, both of which have adequate depths (8 inches), diameters (approximately 1 inch), and distinctly ribbed canal textures that more than help create a fuckable fantasy. I found the canals be sized just right for my average sized junk, but I feel like it may be a little on the small side for dudes with above average penises. However, I’m sure that with enough lube, almost any man can get a piece of that action.
I especially appreciate how the pussy and asshole are both molded in such a way that they truly look like the real thing: supple lips, a cute clitoris, an inner labium, and a nicely wrinkled anus. Inside the orifices are a pair of unique consistencies that have been made to feel life-like as hell – differing in sensation based on which one you enter. The entire thing is completely waterproof too, which means you can warm it up if you want. That feature also makes it simple to clean out, and you know what that means: lots of fun, none of the hassle. And despite the soft, pliable feel of the toy and the extremely flexible material surrounding it, the Fuck Me Silly 2 contains zero latex or phthalates.
What Comes in the Box?
In my experience, most sex dolls and torsos come with the bare essentials and the Fuck Me Silly 2 is no exception. You won’t get many freebies to get you started with this thing, but you will receive everything required to open it up and start slamming muff immediately. I guess the manufacturer assumes you’re all set with the accessories, or maybe they’re just cheapskates. I haven’t figured that one out yet.
The box, which is rather large and heavy given what’s inside, contains the following items:
- The Pipedream Extreme Fuck Me Silly 2 (of course)
- An instruction/care manual
- A sample of some pretty decent water-based lube
- A tiny sample of the toy cleaner that the makers suggest using after every session
- A few advertisement leaflets with information about other Pipedream products
Unlike some sex dolls out there, this one isn’t designed to be used with a vibrator nor does it come with any sort of vibrating bullet. Additionally, it’s not compatible with Bluetooth or VR headsets, so you’ll be forced to use only your imagination as you fuck this headless whore. I wasn’t a huge fan of that minor detail, but it did help that the doll itself is weighty and jiggles nicely when you thrust in and out of it. I guess this thing is as real as it gets these days without a live partner or an internet connection.
Fuck Me Silly 2 Review: How It Feels
By comparison, the Fuck Me Silly 2 feels a lot more realistic than the original, plus it gives off more of that “pure flesh” sensation than many of the sex dolls I’ve tried in the past. I noticed that it didn’t reek of chemicals like I was expecting it to, nor did it feature that corny, fake pubic hair on the top of the vagina that just falls off as soon as you wash the toy for the first time. I like my shit real anyway – real smooth.
When examining this Pipedream piece of ass, I felt relieved that all the parts were within reach. While it may not be ideal for dudes with mobility or flexibility problems, the curves are placed just right for a solid grip and tons of heavy petting. And since the material encompassing the internal canals is super soft, running your hands all over this bitch is a dream come true. She might even be down to cuddle afterwards, but I’m not sure. I didn’t ask her.
As far as the vaginal and anal canals go, they’ve got a pretty humanistic quality about them, especially if you take the time to warm things up a bit before sliding inside. The ridges and ribbing feel almost exactly like a real woman’s ass and pussy, although there’s no natural movement and no muscle contractions to go along with it. All in all, the FMS2 provides a decent escape from reality, even if it requires a little prep and creativity to get there.
The Cheers and Jeers
I never go into this assuming the product is going to be perfect. In fact, I’m usually prepared for disappointment. However, the Fuck Me Silly 2 by the Pipedream brand was a pleasant surprise. While it did have some flaws, I won’t sit here and call this thing a piece of junk. After all, sex dolls are one of my favorite types of toys on the market for obvious reasons.
So, without further ado, here are the things I really liked (and really disliked) about this particular toy’s overall design and functionality:
- Take a Dip – The whole kit and caboodle is 100% water resistant and submersible, which means you can take a hot bath with your new plastic girlfriend and she won’t shrivel and die as a result.
- Warm and Cozy – You can easily heat up each of the canals by simply running some hot water through them for 1-3 minutes – no special sleeve warmer required.
- Dive Right In – Both the pussy and ass canals feel terrific, with plenty of texturizing and superb sensations even with lots of lube on your dick.
- Like a Glove – Eight inches of depth and one inch of girth is the ideal fit for most average sized men, I’d assume.
- Give Me Some Skin – With no harmful phthalates or allergy-activating latex, this thing is perfectly safe for all skin types.
- The Devil Is in the Details – The detailing on the pussy and ass orifices is excellently done, almost like it was inspired by a porn star (even though it’s not).
- Stay Squeezable, America – The material is obviously not real skin, but it’s certainly soft and supple.
- Hot and Heavy – The weight distribution on the Fuck Me Silly 2 is a vast improvement from the original and, in my opinion, far better than most sex torso dolls out there.
- Keep Your Pimp Hand Strong – In terms of form and function, this thing has some terrific ergonomics that make it super easy to keep your grip as you hump and pump.
- Cleanliness Is Next to Godliness – The FMS2 is really easy to clean, that is, as long as you closely follow the care instructions included.
- Tit for Tat – Ok, so the breasts are just a tad unrealistic, but most of the guys I know prefer a fake rack anyway. They’re perky though, so there’s that.
- Little Doll on the Prairie – In this day and age, almost everything is tech savvy, Bluetooth enabled, or internet connected. I guess the manufacturer of the FMS2 didn’t get the memo on that one.
- Vibe It Out – You can’t hook this bad boy up to a vibrator or bullet either, so you may have to either go without or improvise if you need that to achieve orgasm.
- No Horses Allowed – If you’re hung like a horse you’ll have to try your luck elsewhere, fellas. The Fuck Me Silly 2 won’t accommodate anyone over 8 inches, plus its bottom-out zone is rather uneventful so it might not even be good for guys that long.
- No Dough, No Go – This thing is somewhat expensive as far as sex dolls go, but it’s by far not the costliest sex doll/torso on the market. Some of these bitches go for thousands of dollars and that’s just ridiculous unless it’s gonna get up and make me sandwich.
The Final Verdict
Overall, the Pipedream Extreme Fuck Me Silly 2 is a fine piece of ass that could be an investment in your well-rounded love life. It has all the features you’d expect from a well-made sex toy that’s been created by a brand with a solid reputation. Although Pipedream is relatively popular, it seems they’ve approached this thing as though they still have something to prove.
And while it may not have all the high-tech bells and whistles I’d like, the Fuck Me Silly 2 will certainly suffice as a surreal sex machine for the time being. I just hope the brand keeps making improvements so that someday I can hook it up to the internet and take advantage of my favorite models and porn stars in real time. For now, though, this thing will do just fine.
NOTE: I do suggest springing for the toy cleaner if you’re going to use this toy often because a quick water rinse will not do the job. I found that some of the moisture stays trapped inside the canal and it can start to stink; they don’t tell you that in the manual. Just play is safe, be smart, and take care of your lady so you can enjoy her for as long as possible.
Despite the fact that John James is quite the character, there is one thing he has in common with everyone else: he likes a high quality sex toy just as much as the next guy.
Noticing that there were no legitimate websites out there reviewing all the amazing synthetic vaginas on the market, John James set out to do something about it.
After all, it is painfully obvious that today’s men really need to know more about their options.