- Nexus Revo Slim
- Slimline rotating silicone prostate massager with remote control
- Wireless remote control works up to 15 meters away for exciting couples play
- Whisper-quiet for discreet fun
- Waterproof for the aquatic adventures
- Lelo Hugo
- SenseMotion remote for movement-activated vibrations
- 2 vibrating motors for twice the vibration power
- Discreet and wireless design
- 120 minutes play time
- Lelo Loki Wave
- Luxurious vibrating prostate massager with wave motion
- Ergonomic design features bulbed body and flare to prevent travel
- 6 vibration settings each feature customisable intensity
- Includes a sleek satin bag for safe storage
- Nuo by Je Joue
- 7 thrilling patterns and 5 powerful speeds to explore via the downloadable app
- Completely waterproof
- Perfect for solo play and even better for couples
- Curved shaft for precision prostate or anal stimulation for him or her
These 5 Best Prostate Massagers Are Not For Your Taste? Check Out These Alternatives:
the world’s very first adjustable p-spot massager. By “adjustable,” I assume the manufacturer means that the shaft can tilt and lock into differing angles because the rest of the toy is beyond sturdy and won’t move. That’s a good thing though, because it means your favorite position won’t get compromised as you wiggle with pleasure.
Because the Edge can widen or tighten its angle to suit your unique body shape, the makers guarantee a successful prostate massage. Whether your gland is located deep inside your anal canal or rests close to the surface, this toy can find it and stimulate it with a variety of sensations that are so intense you’ll need to hold on to something for balance. As an added bonus, this thing is controlled either by the built-in interface or through a free app you can install on any smart device. Talk about partying like it’s 1999.
The L’Amourose Rosa is advertised as being “extra quiet,” which may or may not be the main selling point that makes up for the otherwise big and bulky design of the toy and charging dock. It features this technology the manufacturer is calling “Flex and Shift” – a unique feature that allows the body-safe silicone shaft of the toy to adjust to body movements and lets you experience an amazing prostate orgasm.
The main features list of the Helix Syn is relatively short: a medical-grade silicone casing that feels like silk, two gripper handles designed for easy insertion and ejection, one of the grippers features a little ball on the end that stimulates a man’s sensitive perineum, and the whole thing is sized right for amateurs and pros alike – measuring 4 inches in insertable length and 3 inches in girth at the widest point of its curved and shapely body. It is colored in a funky black and red fashion
Aneros Tempo is designed to be small enough so that the user can move it around inside, exploring the depths of anal pleasure. We thought the concept was pretty clever, but there was definitely a learning curve when using it. We had gotten so used to playing around with big, silicone fuck toys that we had forgotten about the islands of orgasm left undiscovered in our ass. Despite the Tempo’s flaws, it still helped us remember why we love our job so much.
The thing that makes the Fun Factory Duke such a contender is the fact that it is ergonomically designed in such a way that it rivals the cream of the crop. It features a nice upper bulge for insertion and a firm handle for control and extraction, which we found handy (no pun intended). The shape of the Duke is supposed to stimulate the p-spot and perineum at the same time, but we found that it all depends on how you use it.