- Lelo Hugo
- SenseMotion remote for movement-activated vibrations
- 2 vibrating motors for twice the vibration power
- Discreet and wireless design
- 120 minutes play time
- Lelo Loki Wave
- Luxurious vibrating prostate massager with wave motion
- Ergonomic design features bulbed body and flare to prevent travel
- 6 vibration settings each feature customisable intensity
- Includes a sleek satin bag for safe storage
- Aneros Vice
- Stainless steel 9-function vibrating bullet offers tailored arousal
- External flare with P-tab stimulates perineum for dual stimulation
- Perfect for hands-free P-spot massage
- Crafted by experts at Aneros for absolute precision
- Nexus Revo Stealth
- Vibrating prostate massager with rotating shaft for out-of-this-world prostate stimulation
- Wireless remote control works up to 15 meters away for exciting couples play
- Whisper-quiet for discreet fun
- 6 function textured perineum tickler for simultaneous internal and external pleasure
- Lelo Billy
- Smooth anal probe for scintillating prostate massage
- 5 individually adjustable vibrating settings for tailored pleasure
- Made from ultra-smooth, body-safe silicone
- Travel-lock and whisper-quiet motor for discreet play and travel
We aren’t strangers to the butt plug scene by any means, but it’s not every day we run across one that can be controlled with a smart phone. Hell, smart phones didn’t even come out until the last decade. Before that, we had to adjust the vibe patterns on our butt plugs manually (up a hill, in the snow, with no shoes). The Nuo by Je Joue is a hi-tech version of Papaw’s old butt buddy. And if that visual didn’t completely gross you out, here’s this: it can easily be used by anyone who knows how to download an app and swipe up or down. In other words, you may want to keep this little jewel locked up tight lest it fall into the wrong hands.
The L’Amourose Rosa is advertised as being “extra quiet,” which may or may not be the main selling point that makes up for the otherwise big and bulky design of the toy and charging dock. It features this technology the manufacturer is calling “Flex and Shift” – a unique feature that allows the body-safe silicone shaft of the toy to adjust to body movements.
The main features list of the Helix Syn is relatively short: a medical-grade silicone casing that feels like silk, two gripper handles designed for easy insertion and ejection, one of the grippers features a little ball on the end that stimulates a man’s sensitive perineum, and the whole thing is sized right for amateurs and pros alike – measuring 4 inches in insertable length and 3 inches in girth at the widest point of its curved and shapely body. It is colored in a funky black and red fashion
Aneros Tempo is designed to be small enough so that the user can move it around inside, exploring the depths of anal pleasure. We thought the concept was pretty clever, but there was definitely a learning curve when using it. We had gotten so used to playing around with big, silicone fuck toys that we had forgotten about the islands of orgasm left undiscovered in our ass. Despite the Tempo’s flaws, it still helped us remember why we love our job so much.
The thing that makes the Fun Factory Duke such a contender is the fact that it is ergonomically designed in such a way that it rivals the cream of the crop. It features a nice upper bulge for insertion and a firm handle for control and extraction, which we found handy (no pun intended). The shape of the Duke is supposed to stimulate the p-spot and perineum at the same time, but we found that it all depends on how you use it.