Anything is a masturbator if you’re brave enough, right guys? Ok, so there are a few limitations to the things we’ll stick our dicks into, but that list is short and we’re not ashamed to admit it. Give us a legit sex toy and you won’t see us for hours. Make that toy a technologically advanced o-face machine and you might have to file a missing person’s report. Suffice it to say, men love a good meat beating session, especially if that session is enhanced by modern science.
Enter: the TENGA Zero Flip Hole Black, an innovative plaything that’s answering the call for a more satisfying manual masturbation device. Skating the line between high-tech and traditional, this male sex toy uses a one-of-a-kind concept to give men a well-rounded knob job. I recently got my hands on one and I wasn’t disappointed.
What Is the TENGA Zero Flip Hole Black EV(Rumbling Vibrations)?
Put as simply as possible, the TENGA Zero Black is a high-tech fifi-looking device that’s designed for men with various sized penises and plenty of bicep endurance. This manual masturbator does, however, offer numerous features that stimulate the shaft of the penis with or without a strong stroke. Made by one of the best-known brands in the sex toy industry, the TZB is one of two male masturbators in the manufacturer’s new and improved lineup.
Its sister toy, the TENGA Zero Flip Hole White, is eerily similar and has only a few different features that cater mainly to the user’s sense of style and need for discretion. Aside from the crisper color that makes the toy appear more luxurious, the White model is pretty much the same as the Black. The most glaring variance is the texture patterning – the White model uses one solid column of jelly-like nubs along the interior of the sleeve, but the Black model, on the other hand, uses two columns that full envelope the shaft. Choosing between the two has been one of the hardest decisions of my life.
Innovatively designed and ergonomically impressive, I feel like the TENGA ZB is among the sleekest, most sophisticated male masturbators on the market. Not only is it sexy looking but it’s also conveniently compact, super easy to use and surprisingly powerful. The same goes for the White model, although I’d probably choose the Zero Black in a pinch just because of its texture, but we’ll get to that later.
The Main Features
I mistakenly assumed the makers of the TENGA Zero Black spent all their time and money developing a toy that would pander to the eye, but as it turns out, this thing is a lot more than just good looking. First of all, it’s stupid powerful. The vibrating cores jingled my Jimmy through all five settings, plus the complexity of the vibes got more intense the further I slid into it because there were actually two motors in there doing the dirty work.
The manual pressure pad on the side of the toy was also a nice touch, especially since I prefer to vary the schematics of each session to keep things from getting boring. The pad was great for tailoring the suction power inside the chamber which, by the way, opened up by a hefty hinge and gently clasped back down on my whole dong. So, instead of being forced to peel the skin from the tip of my dick by trying to aggressively insert myself, the TENGA Flip Hole gave me the option to more gingerly step inside and therefore accommodated the above-average shlong I happen to be carrying.
The TENGA Flip Hole Zero Black is not designed for men with Peyronie’s Disease or erectile dysfunction, but that manual pressure pad controls a one-way valve vacuum system that would put a lot of penis pumps to shame. Add in the unique texture pattern of the semi-transparent TPE sleeve and you’ve got one hell of a sex toy. The sleeve material is not only skin-safe but it’s also crazy soft and just the right combination of flexibility and sturdiness to effectively tantalize all the nerve endings in the average penis.
It measures 6 inches in length with a canal diameter of .5 inches, which helped a lot with storage and discretion. This toy is submersible in water as well, plus it’s rechargeable and can be used with any water-based lube you’ve got on deck. It contains no phthalates whatsoever and comes with a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty if you buy it through certain merchants.
What Comes in the Box
The TENGA Zero Flip Hole Black box wasn’t nearly as sexy as the toy itself, but it got the job done either way I suppose. With a life-sized picture of the toy slapped right on the front, this relatively unremarkable container had the following items inside:
- The TENGA Zero Flip Hole Black Rechargeable Vibrating Male Masturbator (of course)
- A USB charging cable
- A detachable standing charging dock (which doubles as a place to dry your toy after cleaning)
- An instruction manual
- A warranty registration card (if you buy it from the right source)
You won’t get any lube or toy cleaner samples with your purchase unfortunately, but I have enough of that shit already and you probably do too. The TZFHB (What? I like abbreviations) isn’t compatible with any Bluetooth devices, VR goggles, or smart device apps, so don’t worry about having to buy a bunch of extra junk to enjoy the toy. It came with everything I needed to get cranking immediately, even if it was just the bare essentials.
How It Feels
In my humble opinion, the TENGA Zero Black model felt way better than the White version, not to say that the White version felt bad at all. At a risk of sounding insane here, I’d say that both models felt like I was getting a playful bite from a friendly, toothless shark. However, the Black version did a much better job of stimulating all the major points on my dick, so it wins by a hair.
The sleeve’s unique texture is a must-have to keep this toy relevant, but the non-open-ended design makes it more ideal for corona stimulation than full-blown, deep-stroke masturbation. Although the hinged concept is a great idea when it comes to cleaning the Zero Flip Hole, I bottomed out in this son of a bitch more times than I can count. Aside from that, it’s a decent male vibe to keep in the bedside drawer for a rainy day.
The Cheers and Jeers
I know I complain a lot considering the fact that I’m talking to you guys about a device with the sole purpose of making me cum, but that doesn’t mean I have to like everything. The TENGA Zero Flip Hole Black is a revolutionary male sex toy with plenty of room to grow. There. I’ll put it that way, you pussies.
- In My Feels – The sleeve texture of this bad boy is outstanding, complete with a slew of varied nubs, nodes, ridges, and rims that are ergonomically positioned to produce maximum pleasure.
- Keep in Touch – While many of the top-notch sex toys in the industry are made with medical-grade silicone, the Zero Black uses skin-safe TPE that’s super soft and durable with both water-based and oil-based lubricants.
- Double Trouble – This toy employs a uniquely potent combination of preset vibrations and manually controlled suction to deliver a powerful punch to the penis (in a good way, of course).
- Easy as 1-2-3 – The TENGA brand consistently produces user-friendly devices and the Flip Hole Zero is no exception. With built-in buttons and anatomically correct control placement, it’s easy to handle and fun to use with or without a partner.
- Do You Even Lift, Bro? – This thing is surprisingly lightweight for such a compact contraption, and that certainly helps since it’s a manual, handheld device.
- Batter’s Up – The battery is rechargeable and is ready to play ball in about 90-120 minutes (or less).
- When I Dip, You Dip, We Dip – Feel free to get your TENGA Zero Flip Hole Black wet in the bath, shower, or pool because it’s submersible due to the powerful motors inside being waterproof bullet vibrators.
- Squeaky and Freaky – With a revolutionary design, this toy features one of the easiest-to-clean operating concepts the industry has ever produced.
- Come Away with Me – Since the TZB is USB rechargeable, lightweight and compact, it’s an ideal toy for travelers, perverted roommates, freaky dads, and anyone else who wants to crank one out in private or on the go.
- It’s a Stick-Up – You may feel like you’re being robbed at gunpoint when you check out. This toy is salty AF.
- Short and (Not So) Sweet – Remember that thing I mentioned about long dicks bottoming out easily in the Zero Flip Hole? Yeah, that shit sucks.
- Variety Is the Spice of Life – Although it boasts 5 different vibe settings, I’ve seen ordinary blenders with more options than that.
- Turn Down for What? – This bastard is loud as hell. So much for discretion, eh boys?
- Just Cram It in There – It doesn’t come with a pouch, box, bag or anything for storage. Just do like me: cram it in your sock drawer and hope for the best (thank fuck for that warranty).
The Final Verdict
Overall, the TENGA Zero Flip Hole Black is one of the most enjoyable male masturbators to use, but only because of its strangely arousing design and superb texture. It’s not cheap and I still think it looks like one of those travel hairbrushes we all used to carry around in middle school, but it’s high-end, high-tech, and gets high praise from me regardless of its few flaws.