We have been fucking sex toys since the beginning of time. That means our pallet for pleasure is just a bit more discerning than, say, those eager beavers with average experience. In other words, if we say it is a good lay then you can bet your ass it is. And speaking of asses, Pornhub recently introduced the CyberSkin Twerking Butt Deluxe and, well, we considered it our duty to fuck that booty.
Let us start out by saying thank you to the developers for taking so much time to create this unique machine. It is a device that, in our opinion, is long overdue in a world that has been expecting cars to fly since 1984. Being as it is the first of its kind, there is more than enough room for improvement. But, based on how mind-blowing this thing is already, we can’t imagine what they will come up with next.
Since it is quite a bit more expensive than some of the other toys we’ve reviewed, our boss only let us order half a dozen, which caused some contention on the break room. These things cost about $800 each, and they’re heavy as hell. None of that made any sense to us until we took it out of the box and began using it for ourselves. Now we get it for sure.
TWERKING BUTT DELUXE PROMOTIONAL VIDEO
What’s in the Box?
This life-sized sex toy has got to be heavy to withstand all the powerful poundings that it inspires. Upon initially opening the box we immediately gasped at how realistic it appeared. We unwrapped it and started touching the CyberSkin material, slapping the ass cheeks and watching the gentle jiggle. After we got that out of our system (which seemed to take longer than it should have), we began checking out the rest of the fun stuff in the box.
We reached in and pulled out The Twerking Butt Deluxe first, to get it out of the way. It comes with a wired remote control that is attached to the underside of the toy by a relatively long cord. Next to that was a power adapter with a fitted cable. Tucked to the side of that was the CyberSkin-brand Virtual Reality headset wrapped carefully in bubble paper. We were impressed by the whole shebang, but then when we learned the Twerking Butt could be used with Oculus Rift.
That probably would have been enough for us, but Pornhub obviously knows what people want and what their toys need. The box also contained a high-powered cleaning water-jet wand, a durable storage bag, a tube of renewal powder, and even some water-based lube. That is a lot of cool shit for $800; our boss is a cheapskate.
How Does It Work?
The CyberSkin Twerking Butt Deluxe is kind of difficult to use for the first time, but that’s just because none of us have ever seen anything like it. Hell, I’ll bet the first person to drive a car thought it was like rocket science, so let’s not get off track with what’s important here. It can be used with or without the virtual reality headset, but we chose to go for the full experience to see what all Pornhub had to offer. It turns out that they have their own special content which is made specifically for this toy.
Once examined and set up properly, the way it works is rather simple. Here is a step-by-step guide to get you started:
- Connect the cable from the Butt to the Power Adapter.
- Use the attached remote to control 6 independent twerking speeds and 6 different vibration strengths.
- Press and release the “Twerk” button then use the “Up” and “Down” buttons to adjust the settings.
- Press and hold the “Twerk” button to cancel the function. We had a good enough time using the Butt without all the bells and whistles, but we were excited to start experiencing what we can only describe as a mixture of insanely realistic video gaming and some serious hardcore fucking. It’s a good thing we get to keep these things when we get done.
What About the Virtual Reality Stuff?
Finding something to stick your dick in is not that difficult these days, but having the ability to fully immerse yourself in the experience using technology is a real treat. Technological devices have been in the bedroom for a long time, but it just got a lot more exciting.
Getting the VR portion of the toy set up is rather easy as well, and it goes a little something like this:
- Download the CyberSkin Twerking Butt app on your smart phone.
NOTE: It must have a screen size of at least 4.7 to 6 inches.
- Register for an account on the app (you don’t have to provide much information)
- Begin browsing for and downloading the special 3D virtual reality videos from the selection
- Pair your smartphone with the Butt using Bluetooth
- Slide your smartphone into the VR headset
- Put the headset on and enjoy the action while you start pounding away.
You can even set it up so that the Twerking Butt moves in tandem with your favorite music. As always, use a water-based lube (like the one included in the box) and clean up after yourself once you’re done to ensure your butt remains intact for a long time. Your VR headset will turn into nothing more than a 3D TV if you’re not willing to care for your butt. We suggest using the Renewal Powder every time because it made a big difference for us.
How Does It Feel?
So far we have only talked about the technical side of things. Let us now do our best to try and describe the way this machine makes our dicks feel, if that’s even possible. The simplest way to depict our experience with mere words is to say that felt like the actual motion of a voluptuous human body, if that makes any sense.
The intense massage sensations combined with the powerful vibrations created this mind-blowing simulation of a tensing and clenching orifice. The machine is also self-heating, which means we weren’t thrusting our members into cold, uninviting holes. After all, we have our wives and girlfriends for that. While in use, the Twerking Butt is designed to maintain the same warm temperature – 98.6 degrees – without any user involvement.
Meanwhile, the vaginal and anal openings look like actual genitals – complete with realistic folds, flaps, and contours. Once deep inside, you can feel the delicate detailing as it tickles your dick and balls. The dual canals are both textured to feel as real as possible, and if you were blindfolded you might not be able to tell the difference.
The Pros and Cons
Nothing is perfect in this world, not even our little play thing here. However, we can’t honestly say that we weren’t surprised and impressed by the sheer ingenuity of the Twerking Butt. Everyone who sees it immediately says, “WHAT THE FUCK?” and is compelled to touch it. That’s got to count for something.
- Motion in the Ocean: It simulates the way the human body moved during passionate intercourse.
- Cushion for the Pushin: It’s made from durable elastic CyberSkin material that creates a soft and bouncy resistance on your crotch.
- Hot and Bothered: It maintains a realistic internal temperature just like that of an actual vaginal or anal canal.
- Ribbed for Your Pleasure: The dual canals are textured to further simulate a woman’s body.
- Variety is the Spice of Life: It can be used with or without the included VR headset, and it works with Oculus Rift.
- Get Your Groove On: It can be linked to twerk right along with your favorite soundtrack.
- Big and Beautiful: It weighs enough to take a beating but is shaped like the nicest ass you’ve ever seen.
- No Strings Attached: It is the closest thing you’ll find to having actual sex without feeling obligated to cuddle and call back afterwards.
- Take a Nose Dive: This thing smells a bit like chemicals when you open the box, but we found that it went away after just a few uses and washes.
- Practice Makes Perfect: While it may be somewhat cumbersome to use at first, getting the hang of it does not take long at all.
- *NOTE: We had one guy who, after two weeks of using it, said he was starting to feel like he was becoming an addict. We certainly understand.
- I Like It When You Call Me Big Poppa: Its internal capacity is suitable for penises 7.5-inches long or shorter, so you big-dicked men should look elsewhere.
- Chained to the Wall: It is a wired contraption which means you can’t go far with it, but on the other hand it also means you never need to worry about running out of batteries.
SIMILAIR HIGH TECH MASTURBATION OPTIONS
- Autoblow 2
- Hands Free Robotic Blowjob Toy
- Does not need batteries
- Uses interchangeable sleeves
- Robust construction
- Fleshlight Launch
- Compatible with standard size Fleshlight toys
- Automatic, handsfree, portable device
- Sleek, discreet design
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- Vstroker/Fleshlight Combo
- Affordable high tech virtual sex system
- 2 full-length videos for free
- Special stamina training content for Fleshlight STU
- Wireless device
We also thought about how nice it would be for the developers to come up with an adjustable vaginal or anal entry to accommodate different sized penises, but then again we might be asking for too much here. Hell, there are even little dimples on the lower back – just like that hot girl in high school you couldn’t ever fuck. Now you can show her what she missed out on all those years ago, and you can fuck her friends too.
WHERE TO BUY:
LOVEHONEY.COM (Currently the lowest price on the internet).
Our Final Verdict
Once we were done panting and sweating, we could sit down and form an honest opinion of the Twerking Butt. All-in-all, we would have to collectively say that the CyberSkin Twerking Butt Deluxe is, hands down, the coolest thing to come out of the tech world since the Atari back in 1975. As far as sex toys are concerned, we can’t even think of anything remotely close to this, so there is no comparison.
Although it doesn’t quite twerk like Miley, we’re not sure we would want it to. Its automatic motions create the perfect effects that, quite frankly, look and feel quite a bit more appealing. With the VR capability and the fact that it can dance to music, you’re only limited by your perverse imagination. We might not be the most creative team in the world, but we still rocked our cocks in real time by using the virtual reality headset. And although the entire shebang comes in at a swift grand, we can’t help but remind ourselves that modern game systems – complete with all the necessary software, accessories, and attachments – can cost around $600 and they won’t even get you laid.