When I first saw the newest toy from the Fleshlight brand, my initial reaction was something like, “Whoa, what the hell is that thing?” I’m sure most dudes have about the same reaction, especially considering how most of the products from Fleshlight are relatively similar in shape and function. Known for their innovative heavy-duty flashlight-like design, the guys in the development department have truly pushed the envelope with this bad boy.
The new Fleshkins Grip Blue Ice is like nothing I’ve ever seen, and I’m not saying that because this is my first day doing this. It combines the efficacy of the traditional Fleshlight toy with the discretion and compactness of a pocket pussy – all with a convenient case and the same high-end material as the shit we already love. How could it get any better than that? Oh yeah, it’s cheap as fuck and can fit dicks in it that are of varying sizes. Again, I say, “What the hell is this thing?!”
What Is the Fleshskins Grip Blue Ice?
These days, for less than $40, modern men can afford little more than an unenthusiastic hand job from a dirty hooker in a dark alley. Well, that was true until now. The frugal folks at Fleshlight have developed a new toy that’s both affluent and affordable – the Fleshkins Blue Ice. It is a compact, semi-transparent alternative to the large and in-charge toys that are typical of the brand – one that lets you take control of your pole in numerous ways. Find a cheap slut who can do all that and I’ll shut the fuck up.
Described as a “sleeve only” toy, this thing is like the cream center of an Oreo cookie. Without the hard, outer covering, the Blue Ice wriggles and jiggles to the beat of your own drum, allowing you to squeeze and beat your meat like it owes you money. Using the same ultra-realistic skin-soft material developed by the masters of masturbation themselves, this toy gives men (and their partners) a lot more control of the situation while also providing tons more discretion than they’re used to. Allow me to explain.
The Main Features
Featuring yet another life-like inner texture from the pros at Fleshlight, this super sleeve is like the ultimate pocket pussy without all the irritating things that often come with one. Able to go wherever you go, it’s travel friendly. So, instead of choosing another toy because you’re afraid of what they’ll say at baggage claim, you can now pick up a premium penis pumper, sans the embarrassment. It goes a little something like this:
The Fleshkins Blue Ice is a one-size-fits-all fuck stick, completely portable and potently pluckable because it doesn’t have the bulky covering that so many high-end sex toys do. Due to its extremely compact and convenient design, it can withstand huge cocks. If that weren’t enough, users can instantly control the tightness of the sleeve with just their hand. No special buttons, no valves, no charging docks, no online control portals – just you, your toy, and one of the most intense orgasms you’ve ever had. I’ll bet my dick on it.
Since the sensations of average Fleshlight toy are already amazing, having the opportunity to feel its pros without all its cons is indicative of the brand truly listening to what its customers want. The fact that it’s nearly half the price of the original is just one more thing that makes the Blue Ice a warrior against blue balls. With a custom drying case, shit couldn’t get any better. Interestingly, using and maintaining the thing is about as easy as falling in love with it.
Making It Your Bitch
As I stated, using this bad boy is super-duper simple, and so is maintaining it. Without the outer casing, getting it clean is a snap. Furthermore, sliding it onto your dick (no matter how big or small it is) just so happens to be a lot easier than it is with the brand’s sturdier, more traditional models. Here’s how to make this thing your bitch:
- Insert your fingers into each of the finger holes. There are four of them that run up the side of the toy like a pair of brass knuckles.
- Slap some lube on to either your junk or the toy, whichever you prefer. I suggest going straight for the gold by smothering the toy’s opening with a good water-based product.
- Slide your family jewels into the opening and let ‘er rip.
- When you’re done, simply rinse everything off with some warm water. Again, I suggest being thorough here by using the brand’s patented toy cleaner, but you don’t have to.
- Dry your toy off using the custom-made drying case that’s included. I recommend doing this after every use, although a good air dry is always acceptable.
The good thing about the drying case is that it doubles as a storage compartment, meaning you won’t have to settle for a sleeve with tons of lint and debris on it like you might expect from a deconstructed Fleshlight. Whether you use the case or let the toy air dry is your prerogative, but the warranty is only effective if you maintain the toy as intended by the designers. So, make wise decisions, my friend.
What Comes in the Box?
Although Fleshlight fanatics are used to getting a couple freebies with their toys, this Fleshkins fuck stick comes with nothing but the bare essentials. Here’s what you get for the money you spend (which, might I remind you, it’s very much at all):
- The Blue Ice (also called the Grip by the cool kids)
- The custom drying case (which has a sturdy rod running down the center to keep your toy from folding or losing its shape)
- An instruction and maintenance manual (that’s virtually unneeded)
You won’t get any lube samples or even a packet of toy cleaner, but apparently you don’t need it. And since this toy is designed for the minimalists among us, it’s no wonder why the box contains so few items.
Cheers and Jeers
Since Fleshlight does such a good job at listening to the cheers and jeers of its customers, it’s important that I give it to them (and you) straight when it comes to the Fleshkins Blue Ice Grip. Here goes nothing:
- Grip and Rip – Because of the handy finger grips along the side of the toy, taking control of your speed, tightness, and aim has never been easier.
- That Tickles – Material and texture were not spared in the making of this thing, that’s for sure.
- Go, Go, Gadget – Since it’s compact and portable, the Blue Ice can be taken with you almost anywhere.
- Self-Sustained – Without batteries or chargers, you can use this toy at any time without waiting for it to be operational.
- Quick and Quirky – This unique thing comes with its own drying portal-slash-storage case, and best of all, it dries in a matter of minutes.
- Sloppy Jaloppy – The relatively unstructured design of this toy makes it kind of messy if you get carried away or don’t know how to use it right.
- Short and Sweet – While the Blue Ice is capable of handling fat cocks, it’s not very suitable for long ones since it has a length of only a few inches.
- One and Only – Although the Fleshlight famous texture is there, it’s impossible to swap it out for any of the others in the brand’s inventory.
The Final Verdict
When compared to the standard full-sized Fleshlight, the Blue Ice has its ups and downs (no pun intended). However, it’s a terrific compromise if you want to same sensations without all the bulkiness. It’s much cheaper as well, not to mention it has its own housing unit which keeps it looking and feeling fabulous for a long time. So, if you can’t afford the traditional version, or if you want to try something a bit more hands-on, I highly suggest this bad boy. You can get more information or buy the Fleshskins Grip Blue Ice at their official website.